1996 CC K3500 dually “working classic”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Hmmm, what about round bar welded to standoffs wrapping the bed? Almost infinite tie-down points?

Or even weld on d-rings on the sides wouldn’t look

Those are some great ideas. I think I’d be more likely to put the d rings in the side than the stand off bar. I like being able to slide stuff off the side of the bed unless I could figure out how to make it removable I don’t know if a rail would work for me. Wanted to do some sort of flip down bedside but I only have 1.5” from top of fender to the top of bed ☹️

Currently changed plans tho two rear corner box doors will now be in the side of the bed vs the top. The boxes will end up smaller but I think it will be more ergonomic.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure how I've missed this thread. Love the truck.

For tie downs, how about a rub rail set up similar to those on equipment trailers? Could fab up drop in stakes or bedsides as needed, in addition to infinite tie down points. (With the low clearance to fenders, could either notch the rail or leave it out of that area.)