Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dam it.... i swear i ran across those lug bolts all the time and now i cannt find them. i know they in a plastic bag but i got so many places they could be! ive searched twice thru my toolbox and shelf out in the shop and that suckers hiding super hard! :( dam i was gonna just give em to ya cause i was tired of looking at them! and now i cannt find em. lol

If you are anything like me and my dad look for something completely unrelated and you will find them

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
exactly! ill find them next week for sure! LOL i might have to go check out my semi trailer out back and see if maybe i threw them in a box out there. my dad took the top part of my toolbox down to florida afew years ago and moved all my stuff around so not sure if he moved them or maybe im just blind as hell.lol ill look again tomorrow.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
sorry they turned out to be 5lug 15s which is odd because i dont remember my dad ever owning a 2wd chevy! hes always had 4x4.
BUT i did find my lugs. third time was the charm! i looked over them twice yesterday. fresh eyes found em in afew minutes ;)
You must be registered for see images attach

dam ive had them since 09.LOL

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
wheels are at painters, tires came in and got this...