Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Great looking truck! Can I ask where one could buy tailights like yours? They really update the look of the truck without looking tacky.
thanks! ebay's your best bet, the 1st gen ones with less LEDs are down to $100 shipped

Lol cook the rice first

John bring the fam to brown county on the 20 th ill even help ya put the bed on....oh that bars leak takes 100 milea to work sooo it needs,driven anyways
his bed is mostly on, gotta get a new piece of all thread then get the bumper on

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't make it to Brown County. Wish I could. Plus I've been spending money on my cookout/wedding party/baby shower tomorrow, lol. We did make it down there this year though...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
where ya get that wire loom stuff at? i like the looks of it and need it to cover my 1/0gauge wires and smaller as well. i hate it how my clear wire insulation has turned a yellowish color over the last few years. i gotta cover that crap up where its visable! that just looks clean on your truck!
digital gauges FTW. wish i could afford them!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
ebay or autozone Marcus and speaking of it Im gonna order some today as I have quite a bit of wiring to cover

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
the autozones i checked didn't have it. i ebayed it, 25ft for 10.95 shipped, can't beat it. BUT, it's from china so don't get in a hurry for it ha