Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
and to think if eric would have waited 24hours to go to junkyard and i would have had that front end. who knows what might have been.LOL

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
so i bought these ridiculously cheap. mainly for the tires since one wheel is wrecked, needs welded back up. i might run them tho...
You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
so you gonna think about a 6lug swap ;) how much is ridiculously cheap might i ask ;)

dam those are some rubber band tires! no wonder the one rim got wrecked! my friend had the same problem constantly bending his 24s almost none stop when he had those rubber bands. he finally got some taller tires and well he hasnt asked to borrow my impact gun in almost a year now.LOL so he hasnt bent one since.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
lil updates, sold the 6 lug wheels. used the profit to buy AVS digital gauges, installed my steering shaft, got my big 3 wires (waiting on some expandable sleeving to get here to finish)