Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hey Matt.........you suck that is all :lol: haha had to hopefully you can next year though.

Maybe I can swing by and see the progress today

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
doesn't look like much but got the tank crossmember capped and cleaned a lot of the frame. too hot to do anymore
You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
hell suprised ya got any work done in this heat! like 104degrees. you really need ac in the garage to do any work this week! :(
frame looks great tho! how you gonna do the bags? on bar or axle? and you gonna notch it or no... picture looks like you also grinded bolt in notch.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
bag on bar, will get notched once the link is fully in and no, haven't ground the bolt heads down just my crappy cell pic. keep forgetting actual camera at home. i started at 8a and stopped at noon, just too hot

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Well if it stays hot hell ya long ways.LOL hopefully it will cool awhile. Still looks like its coming along good! What just bag brackets on frame, notch and then it could b drivable ;) who needs a bed.lol you can do all that later! how you gonna do the bed? Simple cutout and bridge or lift stock floor?