Power windows circuit 343 no power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobra

Reaction score
96 Yukon sle 4dr. So I’ve been trying to chase this issue with the power windows and I keep going the wrong direction. When I first bought the truck, none of the power windows worked. I tested all the window motors by manually feeding power to them and they all worked flawlessly. Changed all the switches and still got nothing. Checked every single fuse and still no luck. Took every door harness out to check for damages, found a few and fixed them, now the only windows that work are the driver front and passenger rear. Both passenger front and driver rear doesn’t work. Checked for voltage on those doors and all appeared to be “grounded”. So I checked on charm.li for repairs and diagnostics, found that the yellow wire (d4/circuit 343) has no voltage when ignition is in the run position but I can’t find any short anywhere?!