My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
shiny :D man ive been sitting on SS brake lines for almost 2years now. i bought the dam lines and the power brake bleeder and i have yet to actually install them yet :(
keep up the good work.

how much that powder coat shop gonna charge for spindles? and does the price include everything like blasting and cleaning and coating?

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
shiny :D man ive been sitting on SS brake lines for almost 2years now. i bought the dam lines and the power brake bleeder and i have yet to actually install them yet :(
keep up the good work.

how much that powder coat shop gonna charge for spindles? and does the price include everything like blasting and cleaning and coating?

Not sure what its gonna cost on the spindles yet but the price does include blasting and any prep thats needed. I am hoping to get all the stuff done for $200 or less but we will see.

Didn't get much done today cause its just so dang hot and I am still waiting on some parts to come in.

I did get my primary run of 4/0 made up, the main fuse holder modded to accept the 4/0, and started on cleaning up some of the wiring in the engine bay.

You must be registered for see images attach

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, let me know if you like it, been thinking of one of theirs or a built one from this place called tennys alternators.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
It looks real nice and gets pretty good reviews from what I read. I should have it on sometime next week when I get all my brackets and pulleys back from powder coat. I will post up some voltage readings and all that good stuff if I can find my meter lol.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Got the last of the big parts for the edc just need a couple misc fittings.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
What do yall think about this?

I was stripping it down to repaint it and it started lookin kinda cool so I cleared it for now. I'm either gonna leave it like this or do a metallic silver.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
IMO paint it. silver or black or even gunmetal. what ever you think would match well with your trucks engine bay. IMO the way it looks now is like you just found it at the junkyard and kinda looks dirty. but again thats just in my opinion.