My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Come body work and paint my truck and I will come fatmat yours :-D Deal? lol

Lol its not hard man, its like putting on a big sticker.

On an extended cab it sucks cuz you have to remove all your rear panels and take the back seat out. Its not hard just time consuming! But this just reminded me that i gotta put my dynomat in, damn im a slacker.. Lol

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Progress has been slow lately, still waiting on my arms from MMW, I have all the sheet metal to build my front inner fenders just need to do it, scooped up a MarkVIII fan and a new v8 TBI, finally ordered some red plexi glass to do the HVAC control mod, and hopefully if the sheet metal shop at work is not too busy this week I will be getting my notch cover built some time this week.

Random pic of parts. lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Got the new TBI smoothed and cleaned up a little. I'm thinking about maybe trying to polish it too.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turns out a buddy of mine powdercoats, so he is going to PC them for me. So I should have them installed hopefully mid week.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Thats whats up man, what color you planing on doing them? Mine must have been in the second batch cause they still have not got here yet :(

Cleaned up my MarkVIII fan and painted it yesterday. I decided against getting the blade hydrodipped, still thinking about maybe throwing some maroon metallic I have laying around on it though.