mn_ski Daily Driver - Keep it on the Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mn_ski

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wife and I were supposed to fly out last Friday but delays all day turned into an eventually canceled flight right as I was getting to the Park N Go. Thank God we didn't get stuck in the airport like so many people. We spent some time sitting in the truck looking for alternative flights. Finding nothing we called and canceled our hotel for the weekend. We looked at each other and asked "should we go home to the kids?"...Umm Hell no!

Quick (hour long) search on Airbnb and we found a place in the woods in NW Wisconsin that was available that day (already evening at this point). Nice drive in the truck. Nice time exploring the woods. Nice time hanging out by the fire in peace and quiet! Here are some pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

hard to see but a black bear stood up to greet the chevy :)

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife and I were supposed to fly out last Friday but delays all day turned into an eventually canceled flight right as I was getting to the Park N Go. Thank God we didn't get stuck in the airport like so many people. We spent some time sitting in the truck looking for alternative flights. Finding nothing we called and canceled our hotel for the weekend. We looked at each other and asked "should we go home to the kids?"...Umm Hell no!

Quick (hour long) search on Airbnb and we found a place in the woods in NW Wisconsin that was available that day (already evening at this point). Nice drive in the truck. Nice time exploring the woods. Nice time hanging out by the fire in peace and quiet! Here are some pics:

hard to see but a black bear stood up to greet the chevy :)
Mate, what an awesome place, you certainly made the right call. Sometimes things just turn out the way they do for a reason.

mn_ski

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the tires rotated today. Love Discount tire. Very Easy people to work with. i bought tires last November. I got them rotated once at 6500 miles and then now at about 15,000 miles. They said the tires look perfect. No cupping or uneven wear so that is a plus!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I made an appointment with Discount Tire last month for my Mustang. I called before I went to check and the dude assured me he had my tires in. I drove in and they only had the back tires. I had to turn around and drive home, and then go back later in the day. Then I sat for an hour before they even touched my car because I "didn't have an appointment".

Dude, if I order online, set up my appointment, and pay $900 before I even set my foot in the door, you better have your $#!+ together.