just got some chrome valve covers, now what to put in the holes in them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
oh wtf, they just look factory. i was expecting something else. I cant use them, My Roller Rockers hit my stockers.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they have others but the price aint cheap, they have some tall ones and then they have completely smooth and such it's just alot more.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
they have others but the price aint cheap, they have some tall ones and then they have completely smooth and such it's just alot more.
there is a set of Aluminum tall ones at a speed shop here for $125 im gonna pick up. My roller rockers just barely touch the stock ones.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a good price, I can't remember if I saw any tall ones any cheaper. I think I saw some for around $80 but they may not be tall.

Personally I love the tall ones, roller rockers or not I love them.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
That's a good price, I can't remember if I saw any tall ones any cheaper. I think I saw some for around $80 but they may not be tall.

Personally I love the tall ones, roller rockers or not I love them.

its hard to find tall covers for center bolt, i almost bought some of the adapters to use perimeter covers on center bolt heads, but they are like $150 and prone to leaks

Reaction score
its hard to find tall covers for center bolt, i almost bought some of the adapters to use perimeter covers on center bolt heads, but they are like $150 and prone to leaks

My brother had some of those on his Z, they do leak. he ended up haven to use a sealer on the gasket and letting it fully cure for a day.. Stopped leaking. Looked like *** tho