Ignition system----What caused this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bring them back and tell the counter person they cause your engine to have a bad miss.... Then get the correct AC Delco plugs. The regular copper style plugs not any platinums. Besides the regular delcos I've have good luck running standard ngk plugs in my chevy motors I've had. But never have had any good luck with any platinum, iridium, or any gimmick plug(e3's, double electrod, triples, etc).

Sent from what use to be a great country.

I agree that I don't care for platinum or other "special" plugs. I will say that the standard NGK v power is my "go to" plug. I've never had a problem with them.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have noticed on my truck also that when it is cold it likes to misfire, you can hear it, and feel it in the seat when you sit and on the steering wheel. After it warms up it doesn`t seem to. Any ideas?

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree that I don't care for platinum or other "special" plugs. I will say that the standard NGK v power is my "go to" plug. I've never had a problem with them.

Truck had been equipped with V-power NGK. Store I bought from only had a few options for plugs, and didn`t see them having any AC Delco instock. I went with the NGK G-Power instead.