Help me out here please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Drip,drip, drip.........or a ....drip...............................drip.......................................drip.....................................drip...or more like a ..................................................................drip..................................................................................................................................................................................................drip.................................................................................................................................drip..........................................................................................................................................drip....LMAO! JK!

This is the most accurate post ever seen on this site. I'm able to picture these lifelike drips like its my own truck, I'm sure if I go look I can find them lol

Sounds like the waterpump to me, anything coming from the weep hole?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Well guys, the shop told me what is wrong with it and gave me a quote.

Intake gasket, but a bolt broke off from somewhere and they had to re drill and tap it, they didn't charge me extra for the bolt he said, but also there was pits in on the bottom of the head, coolant in oil, he's changing oil, thermostat.

I'm in a hurry so I'll give you guys the rest of the information after I pick it up tomorrow.

Quote as of now.. $585.00

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that sucks, I thought it wasn't coming from the intake though? guess it was the front of the very end of the side gasket I should say at the water passage.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah I couldnt quite locate it myself without tearing it apart, one of the
Bolts was shot also, im glad I didnt do it now. The guy didnt look to thrilled about standing on a stool head first in my engine from the body lift and T crank lol. I reminded him to be careful around my crispy new grill.

And if you want a precise timing for the drips at 210 degrees farenheit, there was just enough time to say your choice of a 4 letter word between drips.

Drip ****! drip ****! Drip damn! drip ****! drip fart!

I ran out of 4 letter words..

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh so its done?? 585 aint too bad

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOl that was pretty good.

sucks about the leak though. he can get over it if he wants paid lol. or take the front clip off for more room LOL.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The gasket cost me like 80-100 bucks (not sure) when I redid mine before dropping the motor in.