Head scratcher

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelyell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like SAE grades to me....
They certainly do --- glad you've found an exception; somewhere. Let me be first to commend you; you're now so special. And it is the exception, chief.

Another thing; I don't see a thing that represents any retail oil shelf I'm familiar with. Looks more like some warehouse space where some pails of closeout unpopular oils have wound up. But not a dang one of em has that ISO weight system you've found to be so helpful. So what's your point; that you can poke a bear?

Last edited:

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scooter, since you've decided to join in the rift --- do you see much LE on retail shelves in FLA ?? where joe average shops for motor oil for his DD ?
I don't mean floorspace or racking in a warehouse somewhere (who knows where those stacked pails are).
I have no idea what LE oil is. I thought we were talking about intake man. leaks and lifters possibly leaking down.

rebelyell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no idea what LE oil is. I thought we were talking about intake man. leaks and lifters possibly leaking down.
I thought same thing as well. I did Not introduce the LE thing; the other guy did, when he also introduced the ISO weight rating scheme that'll never fly here. Asinine, impractical premise; all of it.