Ghost in the machine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

kenh

"Sparkle someone else's eys"
Reaction score
Well, Looked at Crutchfield and they have every color of the dash kit EXCEPT red, which is the color I need. I think the fleabay kit has everything the Crutchfield kit.

Ken

kenh

Reaction score

kenh

Reaction score
Well, so far my OCD, ADHD, ABC, XYZ and other "ailments" have prevented me for ordering a new radio for my p-up. Well that and I'm so far out of touch with what is "the best" has me delaying any action.
I know opinions are varied but what brand receiver seems to have the least issues and preforms in a reasonable manner?
I'm not even going to ask about speakers 'cause that is a whole 'nuther animal! hahahahaha

Ken

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My new Kenwood seems to be doing just fine so far, price was great.
If you stick with the known companies, you should be fine. The Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC and Sony's of my "youth" are all still around selling gear. Probably a reason for that. I don't know or honestly trust any more of the "new" brands. I've been out of the car audio game for a while.