Found 2 cut wires in the engine bay in a section of plastic sleeve.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin99

Reaction score
Hi, just found 2 cut wires in the engine bay that are coming out of the thick cluster of cables on the passenger side fire wall. (I’ve only had the truck about a year)
These 2 wires look to be green and a light blue(?). They are in a small section of plastic sleeve coming off the thick cluster.
There’s no indication of where they were going to any ideas?
Thanks.
Photo of the cables attached

Attachments

• IMG_5666.jpeg
    IMG_5666.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 32

Kevin99

Reaction score
No idea what vehicle you’re working on. I don’t recognize this black plastic thing.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hi, just found 2 cut wires in the engine bay that are coming out of the thick cluster of cables on the passenger side fire wall. (I’ve only had the truck about a year)
These 2 wires look to be green and a light blue(?). They are in a small section of plastic sleeve coming off the thick cluster.
There’s no indication of where they were going to any ideas?
Thanks.
Photo of the cables attached
hi, sorry forgot to add this, 1992 C2500 Silverado.
The plastic piece you asked about is the cover to the power distribution on the passenger side firewall in the engine bay.
I looked at the power distribution block and couldn’t see any evidence of a cable being cut, or even a connection without a wire attached.