Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Decided before I pulled the truck in farther in order to tuck the boy's POS motorcycle behind my truck, I may as well take care of the one remaining pinstripe.

Much better.
The bumper looks like it's covered in bugs, it's not. It's actually rock chips from driving over 300 000km on Alberta roads. And a LOT of gravel roads back in the day as well.

The 2 farmer primer spots are from one of my first welding projects. Filled the license plate holes. Not required here.

Edit.....ok, there are some bugs. But mostly paint chips! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good…now I’m not responsible.
Back in the early 2000's, my roommate was a manager of a liquor store. I "won" a nice Oilers jersey and he brought it home for me. Later on that year he asked why I didn't wear it.
I told him I would only wear it during game 7 of a final.
2006, game 7.....wear the jersey.
Lost in OT......never wore it again, never will wear it again. It hangs in my closet, where it will stay forever!!!!
True story!!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well @Caman96 .....not what I called, but I'll take 5-3 in regulation time!!!! Lol
I think they are trying to get guys to work Saturday, and if there is 24 or more o have to work.
Think I'll tell everyone I'll meet them at brass alley with a breathalyzer.....and go home enjoying my 3 hrs show up time!!!! Lol

Honestly I can see everyone say no now, the entire site is FIRED UP!!!!