dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

My intake finally came in yesterday. Kinda bein lazy cause I know it's not gonna be done when I wanted it. I wanted to show it this weekend at a local show but that ain't happening. And idk how much I'll get done saturday, I plan on getting tatted this Saturday so yea

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hmm we must think alike I knew mine wasnt gonna be ready for layd out this weekend so I said screw it got this much saved up to go time for new ink lol

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
hmm we must think alike I knew mine wasnt gonna be ready for layd out this weekend so I said screw it got this much saved up to go time for new ink lol

Yeah, might as well. I was held up 3 weeks on my intake what's another week?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Got almost all things on te intake. Cannot find the nipple deal that I replaced the quick disconnect with anywhere.. Anyone know who still sells em? All I got left is distributor, plug wires, dip stick, all fluids, and power and starter wires. Then I can try to turn her over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I actually managed to get my other one out so im good there! And thanks, I was hoping for tomorrow to try to start it but I still have a few things that need to be done so in not gonna rush it. Plus I've still gotta crawl under and put my tc bolts in, and I don't mess up my new tat so I'm puttin that off haha

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
BUMPITY BUMP! Pics! Got my yellow top today and my junction block. Also got t/c bolts in and just stabbed the distributor.