dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I realize you may already have it all run but you would be better off mounting a junction block under the hood and running the alt. feed to it instead and only run one power cable to the rear instead of running both all the way back to the battery.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I realize you may already have it all run but you would be better off mounting a junction block under the hood and running the alt. feed to it instead and only run one power cable to the rear instead of running both all the way back to the battery.

Okay. I'll take that into consideration

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Few steps forward, few more back. The usual. I still got to pull the driver lca back off to get to the motor mount nuts. The pass side is done and put back together..
You must be registered for see images

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I'm almost a brotha haha. Ps check out them work shoes! Hope I don't lose a toe!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
All this just to get back to the motor most nuts.. Smh.. She's all buttoned back up though in about an hour. I've got the suspension down to a science haha

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
So after two and a half weeks, shipping info was Finally updated. It was "scheduled for delivery" April 2-6 but didn't even leave Houston until today. Yeah they are getting an earful as well as neutral to negative feedback..