Dead Fuel Pump? Best Way To Replace?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gd1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't just throw parts at it. Do some poking around and try to diagnose the problem. Will save you tons of time, money, and aggravation down the road

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't just throw parts at it. Do some poking around and try to diagnose the problem. Will save you tons of time, money, and aggravation down the road

I've already seen that the injectors are not firing and the pump does not kick on with the key turned on...so i'm starting with the pump and filter.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I've already seen that the injectors are not firing and the pump does not kick on with the key turned on...so i'm starting with the pump and filter.

^this can also be a result of a faulty oil pressure switch, or a bad ignition module

Sent from an obama phone

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cut three sides of mine then rolled it back down put a few tack welds then siliconed the rest. Figured my bed mat and my tool box always sits over the top of it anyhow...

You must be registered for see images attach