blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Lokks awesome with the bed back on! Post some pics of the bed getting cut up and tubbed, thinking about going this route until I find a cheap bed to cut up.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Here's how the bed looks now..
You must be registered for see images attach

And this is what I'm going for..

Not sure if I'm gonna cut out the stock tubs yet until the 22's get here or just say screw it and cut em.. Do not wanna cut more than I need to though!! All this cutting makes me feel better about taking so long to line-x or paint the inside of my bed.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
NICE looks great! keep up the good work! thats how i was going to do my bed before BUT the more i think about the 3rd link clearance notches in the bed the more i think i should just raise the bed floor and make a hidden compartment and use whats left of stock bed floor as storage space. just not sure how i can make mine work.
very good thing you didnt line the bed already then ;)

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Daaaaaammmnnnn Kyle the truck looks sick! We def have to meet up and do some cruising this summer.

Thanks Chris, once this thing is on the road we'll go cruising for sure!

HEY! i did that bed ha

I love how the factory bed lines carry over the notch cover

NICE looks great! keep up the good work! thats how i was going to do my bed before BUT the more i think about the 3rd link clearance notches in the bed the more i think i should just raise the bed floor and make a hidden compartment and use whats left of stock bed floor as storage space. just not sure how i can make mine work.
very good thing you didnt line the bed already then ;)

That would be cool! Yeah I think with a 3-link raising the floor is the best option! My plan was to save money when the truck got painted and to leave the inside of the bed and line-x it one day.. I had a plastic GM liner in it after it was painted so no one ever saw the red. It got cut up anyways so I'm happy I took my time lol

First time in the daylight in awhile..

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Fenders rolled more, just need to cut the insides. Started wiring my compressors and my Airlift valve block and controller also.