blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Fenders are getting cut up tonight so the wheels will clear the insides, gotta have this thing driveable by Friday! The 92 will be making her first appearance of show season on saturday, so I put the girlfriend to work lol

You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
haha, atta boy.. this thing is going to be rank dude

Thanks bro, so close to driving! Just have little things to do now

More pics of working girlfriend! I mean truck outside so we can see the whole thing!

Haha I knew I'd get a response like this, unfirtunately she left me hangin shortly after I took that pic lol

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Got the inside of the fenders cut out last night.. Ill have enough room when the 22's show up next week or 2

Notice the bad tire wear, that's what happens when the GM dealership aligns your vehicle and says its perfect. Then you bag your truck and unbolt your control arms to find the factory knock outs are still there!

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Man sucks about the alignment, but take comfort in the fact its gonna be badass when you get back on the road

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Man sucks about the alignment, but take comfort in the fact its gonna be badass when you get back on the road

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's just too bad I didn't catch it sooner! I hardly put any miles on since I got the truck aligned and the tires wore fast!

Looking Sic man!

Thanks!

Compressors have power! Both fenders are on for good, just have to run a small chunk of airline from my tank to the valve block and put my hood and grill back on and she'll officially be on the road!! I still wanna weld in my trailer fenders up front and tub the bed but I just wanna drive this thing a bit first :rocking: Ill get pics of her outside after work tomorrow

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
looks great! any way you could try talking to dealership about there bad alignment? maybe you could atleast get a discount on a new tire. worth a shot at least!

Last edited: