blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
before mine was bagged, i had my Y pipe redone.. instead of crossing over under the torque converter, mine now crosses over behind the tail shaft/trans cross member. everything is tucked up high... just a suggestion if its gonna be modified, here's an alternative for ya.

That's the only way I think I'll be able to keep my dual exhaust. right now my drivers side pipe exits the manifold and comes down under the tourque converter to the passenger side where it runs beside the passenger side pipe and is dumped just behind my cab. The passenger side pipe is tucked up high enough, but since the drivers side crosses under the tourque converter it's leaving me about a good 1/2" left to lay the front down.

The lighting in this picture makes the truck look pure bad ass. Nice work man thing looks unreal.
:rocking: Looking petty bad ***!

Thanks guys! Can't wait till I can drive it again

Reaction score
Can you cut out a 1/2" or more of that sides down pipe? Id say measure what gap you have between the crossover and t-converter, and remove that much out of the down pipe.. just get a section of exhaust ,or slip fitting pipe from a parts store.. set it up at the height you want it and tack a few welds on it where you can reach, then pull it off and finish welding it up.. should work for now.. till you decide on if youwanna dual it from the motor.

Reaction score
Mine was shoved up and reshaped by a huge piece of concreat on the innerstate...lol. Need to replace it one day.. lol

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I'm gonna have a better look today, I could probably take about a 1/2 to 3/4" section out of the pipe to raise it. It is pretty close to the transmission though. But that should work for now so I could drive it a bit and book an appointment at the exhaust shop once the trucks rollin again.

Or like you said, I could just try reshaping it or even drag it off! Haha

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I have true duals but my exhaust guy didn't put my drivers side pipe high enough so it is keeping me about a 1/2" from laying out fully! :(

I guess it's not really my y-pipe but it curls underneath the tranny over to the passenger side

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Got the bed on. Ill get better pics once its lines up and bolted down. It's gotta come off again cuz my tires hit my wheel tubs before it lays out.

You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Got the bed on. Ill get better pics once its lines up and bolted down. It's gotta come off again cuz my tires hit my wheel tubs before it lays out.

Sexy!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Little better pic for you guys with my dad helpin me set the box down. Forgot that my bed was red inside when I pulled the plastic GM liner out to cut it up, plan was to save a bit of cash and line-x the inside black.. Glad I didn't do that yet cuz it ended up getting cut up anyways lol. Once it's tubbed it'll go for line-x