blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking killer bud. Wish you was closer so I could come help.. but I dont like the cold haha.. your alot closer to dragging ass then me..

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Rear end is pretty much finished, once I remove my spare tire hanger and finish undercoating the crossmembers ill be running my air lines, installing my watts link, and cutting out and welding up my bed floor..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
i would add a crossmember before you remove the spare tire crossmember, at least place a bar between the notches. and be sure to raise you gas tank while it's out.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
i would add a crossmember before you remove the spare tire crossmember, at least place a bar between the notches. and be sure to raise you gas tank while it's out.

I'm just removing the spare tire crank and a small bar behind that big crossmember. The crossmember itself is staying. And I will also be raising the tank as well, forgot to mention that in my previous post!