blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more that sounds like an awesome plan!

Sweeeeeet build can't believe i havent seen this! I wanna see this thing when its done

ME TOO!!! I say we get some of us alberta boys together for a photoshoot/Bonfire next season with our 400s... just sayin

Agreed! would def be down for that!

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Seriously needs to happen I'm definately game for it

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Got some stuff done today, first time in awhile! Got the axle in and bolted up. Was a biotch trying to wrestle that diff by myself! Didn't take many pics though..

You must be registered for see images attach

Had to see how she looked with at least one rim on, little lop sided lol
You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
hell ya that ***** hard to wrestle in by yourself.LOL hell i cut one outta a suburban in a junkyard with springs and brackets. try lugging that sucker into the bed of your truck.LOL THATS TUFF! luckly one guy say my ass strugglin and came over and helped me out otherwise who knows how long that had taken me to get in my truck.LMAO
these dam axles aint no joke they heavy as ! hell i went thru the hassle of putting in my flip kit and that was hard to lift the axle over the spring myself. and i couldnt get my springs off like ya should.... to much work to take out hitch and no way to lift truck high enough to take off front spring. but after an hour or two i got that sucker ontop of the springs at least. but i never do that again by myself!

keep up the good work your very close!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
hell ya that ***** hard to wrestle in by yourself.LOL hell i cut one outta a suburban in a junkyard with springs and brackets. try lugging that sucker into the bed of your truck.LOL THATS TUFF! luckly one guy say my ass strugglin and came over and helped me out otherwise who knows how long that had taken me to get in my truck.LMAO
these dam axles aint no joke they heavy as ! hell i went thru the hassle of putting in my flip kit and that was hard to lift the axle over the spring myself. and i couldnt get my springs off like ya should.... to much work to take out hitch and no way to lift truck high enough to take off front spring. but after an hour or two i got that sucker ontop of the springs at least. but i never do that again by myself!

keep up the good work your very close!

Thanks man!

And yeah these axles are overkill especially by yourself! I remember doing my 4/6 with my dad, we had the truck up on the lift and that didn't help either cuz we couldn't lift it too high and trying to get that thing above the leafs was still tough even with 2 guys. Not so much the heavy part, just awkward trying to maneuver the damn thing in there!