blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just checking in letting everyone know I'm still alive haha. With the mountains getting dumped on with snow I've been out snowmobiling lots, no major updates with the truck at all. Unfortunately Dad needed extra space in the shop so I had to pull my truck out and won't be working on it till around February-ish.

Thought I'd share a few pics from a couple sled trips to the hills off my GoPro helmet cam and a few others my buddies took..

You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Damn I wish lol mind you it hasn't been too bad here yet and in the mountains it's been around the freezing mark so it's pretty warm for this time of year

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
dam wish i had one... my dads got a old snowmobile with a broken track and motor locked up but now missing. its so tempting to try and get anew motor and fix the track... only downfall is im in indiana and the snow is a crap shoot... probably wont get enough to really be able to enjoy a snowmobile! :(

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
warm???????? and there is 100 feet of snow on the ground!!! hmmm cant lie to this guy hahaha

Haha I'm not complaining, sometimes it gets to -40C out and it's just retarded! I can live with it around -10C lol

dam wish i had one... my dads got a old snowmobile with a broken track and motor locked up but now missing. its so tempting to try and get anew motor and fix the track... only downfall is im in indiana and the snow is a crap shoot... probably wont get enough to really be able to enjoy a snowmobile! :(

It'd be cool to get it up and running, even if the snow is kinda hit and miss there, if you did get some decent snow they sure are fun!