blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, should have some more stuff done tonight/over the weekend..

Glad to hear you are making progress! I might have a 30 bar grille on the way for the '94 soon!

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Thanks Chris! Nice, a 30 bar will look great on there!

Slow down alittle so I can catch up lol.. no it looks good.. looks like its coming together nice

If I went any slower id be goin backwards with this build haha. Thanks man!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! Nice, a 30 bar will look great on there!

Def looking forward to it if it comes to pass. What i may more then likely do is either order a new grille shell from crosscanada or see if i can get my hands on the one that came off of the '95 that my engine came out of and use that as my base shell for the custom grille. That way i have the option of returning to stock look later on or at least have a back up grille if something ever gets messed up. I also have a set of truckins CCLs to go on. Plus im looking at the idea of going to the quad sealed style lights.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Doin some work to my axle, got my ugly rusty brake lines off which will be replaced with new ones. Also cleaning my diff and gonna wire brush it and get ready to paint it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also got my dog bones on my cantilever bars, once I finish my axle everything will be tourqued and then start running airlines!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
looks good bud.. what bags did your kit come with?

Thanks man, they are slam specialties ss7's.. Not very happy about that cuz I originally ordered the slam re-7's and they gave me the wrong ones. Haven't heard anything good about the ss bags from slam so I will switch em out for airlift 2600 bags or re-7's probably

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would stay way from the slam bags all together.. there new bags there putting out are cheap as hell all the shops around here are having hell with them. the rubber is thinner and there busting.. im going with the firestone bags..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just wanted to give you a heads up from what ive been told.. the firestone bags will last a long long time but the only down fall about them i was told is they dont give as much lift as the slam bags.. but i can give some lift up.. my truck should untuck the 22's at full lift, i dont really need all that lol.. im setting mine up to drive at a 5/7 drop but can go up if needed..

also was told the dominator air bags are good to...

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
i just wanted to give you a heads up from what ive been told.. the firestone bags will last a long long time but the only down fall about them i was told is they dont give as much lift as the slam bags.. but i can give some lift up.. my truck should untuck the 22's at full lift, i dont really need all that lol.. im setting mine up to drive at a 5/7 drop but can go up if needed..

also was told the dominator air bags are good to...

Appreciate it man! Ill look more into the Firestone bags too, I'm not worried much about lift. As long as I can lift up to clear debris on the road or to get into driveways or parking lots with an incline ill be happy lol. Ill be running the airlift autopilot v2 controll kit. with that I can save up to 8 ride heights to switch to. Ill probably only have 3.. full lift, laid out and ride height somewhere between a 5/8 to 7/10 drop