blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice, I wanted accuair so bad but the price up here was more than double the cost of the airlift kit I got :( I got my own tank and compressors seperately which did reduce the price instead of buying the whole air management kit from airlift. The kit I got came with a valve block and a digital control monitor that displays pressure level in each bag and tank pressure. Its a pressure based kit, I wish it had the height censors like accuair has, but I think if I do some playing around on level ground first I can set up my ride heights to be pretty accurate.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find this... Looks like I gotta accept my defeat and wait till spring to drive the 92 again :( still gonna work on it lots over winter and get it laying frame pretty soon hopefully!

You must be registered for see images attach

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find this... Looks like I gotta accept my defeat and wait till spring to drive the 92 again :( still gonna work on it lots over winter and get it laying frame pretty soon hopefully!

You must be registered for see images attach

Yea we got hit here too, thus the k3500s t case lever shall be in 4 high for the rest of the year lol. This weather may complicate getting the teg ready to sell and bringing home the burb...