blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm jealous man! Lol it's been like 60 here lately and cooling off to around the freezing mark at night. Winters coming unfortunately! And thanks, can't wait to see progress on yours!

We had a cool front come in last night it got down to the 50's last night and tonight but warmed up to high 70's man it was nice LOL.. it knocked off those little blood suckers so i could get some work done..

Right now your about 2 steps ahead of me. I've been building wheel tubs in the front this weekend but I got the bed off so I can start on that this week.. I will post some pix later tonight..

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Awe I hate you! Lol. But I can't complain snowmobile season is right around the corner, just waiting for the mountains to get snow!

Pumped to see how your 3 link turns out!

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Getting closer to getting my link bars on! Started undercoating my frame on one side and got the other side cut out today and ready to be welded in

You must be registered for see images attach

Thats awesome! Coming along man!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awe I hate you! Lol. But I can't complain snowmobile season is right around the corner, just waiting for the mountains to get snow!

Pumped to see how your 3 link turns out!

man if we got snow down here people would go into RE RE mode!! plus i would never go outside to work on the truck lol..

you better hurry i got most of my 3link hung lol..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Getting closer to getting my link bars on! Started undercoating my frame on one side and got the other side cut out today and ready to be welded in

Looking great man!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Got the passenger side in its first layer of undercoat today. Tomorrow ill be giving it the second coat and while it dries my link bars and cantilever will be installed on the drivers side I'm hoping! Also gonna undercoat my diff and do my plumbing this week

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Things are starting to come together..