blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good so far! Taking ya a while to get it done, but hey.. least your not half assing it. Not sure if you have finished the notch yet, but I notched out a section of the frame so I could run my wiring up through the notch so it wasn't on the outside.. I highly recommend it if you haven't finished it yet! If that makes sense.. lol

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Yeah it's tough when you do it by yourself lol if I had some time off work I could probably finish the rear end off at least! That's what I'm hoping to try get accomplished this weekend. Once I finish the notches I wanna grind down and undercoat my frame then put my link bars on, cut my bed out and all that fun stuff then start on the front

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I am tired of looking at mine only sitting on the ground on the back, but I am doing a few things to my xtreme again so It will have to wait.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL hell you can still drive your truck! youve only started the notches. hell you already did the hardest part..... paid for the parts LOL wish i could afford the parts for my rear!
the front was a breeze for me and it was my first time. you should be done with the front in 2days easy enough... tho more if you plan on chopping out inner fenders and getting some new trailer fenders in there all nice like! just be glad its a old TBI!!!!!!! you aint gotta move jack compared to a vortec motor! :( hell i still aint done my inner fenders! to much crap i gotta relocate first! so for now i just lay it on inner fenders ;) still driving tho.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
LOL! I bet.. hopefully you got something decent to drive besides that

I have my z71 still which is my daily, but it's not the same to cruise around in after work on nice days that's for sure! Lol and to make matters worse the weathers been really nice!

LOL hell you can still drive your truck! youve only started the notches. hell you already did the hardest part..... paid for the parts LOL wish i could afford the parts for my rear!
the front was a breeze for me and it was my first time. you should be done with the front in 2days easy enough... tho more if you plan on chopping out inner fenders and getting some new trailer fenders in there all nice like! just be glad its a old TBI!!!!!!! you aint gotta move jack compared to a vortec motor! :( hell i still aint done my inner fenders! to much crap i gotta relocate first! so for now i just lay it on inner fenders ;) still driving tho.

Lol yeah that's true! Still have lots of work ahead of me but after I finish the rear I'm hoping the front will be a breeze! I think once I tackle the front and cut my bed floor I'm just gonna drive it till it gets cold and snowy then pull the truck back in the shop and tub the front and rear and weld up my bed floor. So far the only thing I'll have to relocate is my bug wash container but I think I'll just remove it since I haven't used it since my truck was first on the road back in '09 ;) but I might need to relocate my battery if I decide to run 22's down the road