blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well things have been going very ssslllooowww these last few days. I've been working in it by myself after work and this morning. Definitely lots of little things you gotta do when you bag a truck, not just take old parts off and bolt up new air ride parts that's for sure!

Working on installing my T-Rex 30 bar billet insert this morning. Cut out the damaged chrome ring from hitting a bird. Just put the grill in for pics (upside down lol) so I have something to show you guys. But I'm gonna make you all wait a few more days for pics on the rear end of my truck :lol:

Here's where the bird hit the ring..
You must be registered for see images attach

After I cut the ring out with a jig saw I used a small grinder and carefully smoothed out the cuts..

Then I sanded down and smoothed out the edges with a sanding block and painted the edge blue to match, and just put the grill in for a quick pic. Still need to rivet it in and put it right side up lol..
Damn I don't know how I missed this, grille look's awesome man!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Here's a newer pic of lining up my notch's before they get welded up. Almost dead center with the middle bed support bolts

Last edited:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This truck is so badass, i cant even fathom how sinister its going to look kissing the pavement. sounds like you know what you want with this build, Good luck Neighbor!