blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Oooookk...Dats it! the more i look at the grille the more i want one for the Diesel...me thinks i will be talkin to ya soon for help installing it. Did you get it through superbee?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
you spent all that time lining it up... BUT ya didnt grind the metal first.... tisk tisk. ;) now grind that frame clean and line it all up again ;)

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
This truck is so badass, i cant even fathom how sinister its going to look kissing the pavement. sounds like you know what you want with this build, Good luck Neighbor!

Thanks James! I can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out, I was hoping progress would move a bit faster but I guess not rushing and doing everything right the first time is good too haha

Oooookk...Dats it! the more i look at the grille the more i want one for the Diesel...me thinks i will be talkin to ya soon for help installing it. Did you get it through superbee?

You bet man it's really easy. I actually got it through Midwest auto here in vermilion. I'm sure any parts store could get it for you. It's a t-Rex 30 bar billet insert.

you spent all that time lining it up... BUT ya didnt grind the metal first.... tisk tisk. ;) now grind that frame clean and line it all up again ;)

Haha I know, I shoulda ground the rust off first but was a bit iffy where the correct spot was to put my new notch.

I'm gonna work on it tomorrow some and all day Saturday. Once the welding is done I'm gonna clean up the frame and undercoat it then install the cantilevers and 4 link

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
You bet man it's really easy. I actually got it through Midwest auto here in vermilion. I'm sure any parts store could get it for you. It's a t-Rex 30 bar billet insert.

Then again it would be another reason to make another trip to vermillion since we know I can get it there for sure. Was that the same shop you got your hood from?