blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am glad that I have the old tbi because as said above.. there is like nothing you have to move! lol good thing about these trucks also.. is all the ac stuff is inside the cab where as on a s10 it is on the outside and a pain to mess with I think.. Another good reason Fullsize for the win!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well even for your overflow you can simply go search your local junkyard for anything with a small overflow or washer tank to use. and just reuse your washer pump and just move the hoses. or hell just extend the wires and hose from factory location up on the radiator support infront of the future tub. it might clear just fine there.
im jelous of you tbi guys i got a hell of a task since i want to keep everything! removing the cruise control would free up a nice space BUT hell i drive my truck to florida and back just about every year so i really need my cruise control! ;)
ive seen one truck done is right here and before and after somebody cleaned it up real nice
You must be registered for see images attach

i just dont know what the hell they did with the fuse box and if the cruise control is still there or not.LOL
wish i knew whos truck that is and if they had any more pictures of it all!
but thats pretty much how i want mine to be like. super wide fender tubs as wide as i can fit in there! and then also put in a inner splash guard around the new fender opening to keep the motor area nice and clean even with daily driving!
i also want to swap to hydrboost cause that will free up some space and give ya better brakes all in one swoop ;)

and dont even worry about the bed ;) drive that sucker pantsless till winter ;) who needs a bed. just watch out doing burnouts cause any rocks could get slung back thru your backglass... so just be carefull ;) but it does do some wicked burnouts without the bed! i drive my truck for at least a week or so before i put my bed back on anytime its off.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Well if I finish the rear end this weekend I might have a little fun with the bed off. As much as I wished my truck had a vortec, after seeing the things I'd have to relocate I'm happy I have a tbi at the moment lol. I definaty wanna do some wide tubs up front for sure and for out back I wanna tub my rear wheel wells then cut pieces out of an old bed and keep the bed lines in my notch cover, but that won't happen till winter.

Anyways here's some pics.. Just gotta cut my frame and weld up the bottom of my notch. Also started knocking out the rivets on the leaf spring perch's to eliminate the leafs. Next is undercoat the frame then put on my link bars :rocking:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coming together nicely man!! Word of the wise, make sure your done welding before you undercoat! Can't wait to see this all together! Always have loved your truck!! :cheers:

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what my buddy used to take mine off too. works really good! Yeah them air hammers are loud as a ****. haha