Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been biting my tongue, but I'll say it. Those look really heavy. I'd use three pieces of 2" tubing, weld a plate inside them, and then cut lightening holes in the plate.
Say whats on your mind, feedback, good or bad is why im here. They are a bit heavy. Not sure if it's too heavy or not.
I have seen that done multiple times, I am trying to do something that is different, in no way am I saying it's better or even the right way to go.

Last edited:

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably paint for now until I find a reliable powder coating place.
What color are you going with? Will the frame and truck be the same or different color? I see those parts and I can’t help but think they would look great in a modern gray. Like the ones that Ford, Kia, and Audi have. I might be a minority on that front.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What color are you going with? Will the frame and truck be the same or different color? I see those parts and I can’t help but think they would look great in a modern gray. Like the ones that Ford, Kia, and Audi have. I might be a minority on that front.
Haven't really decided yet. I think at some point the truck will be a battleship grey but also kicking around the idea of frame being gloss black and all if the suspension parts being satin black. It won't be anything too crazy one way or the other

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone running smaller bucket seats in these trucks? I'd like a low back seat that I can mount low to the floor. My original idea was from late 80s early 90s civic with headrests removed but those are proving to be hard to find.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone running smaller bucket seats in these trucks? I'd like a low back seat that I can mount low to the floor. My original idea was from late 80s early 90s civic with headrests removed but those are proving to be hard to find.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't really decided yet. I think at some point the truck will be a battleship grey but also kicking around the idea of frame being gloss black and all if the suspension parts being satin black. It won't be anything too crazy one way or the other
This is very close to what I’m thinking of doing with my son’s truck.