Another project truck - '97 K2500 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
So, went and took care of the other truck's title today. Financially, I probably should have waited, but with the circumstances surrounding that particular truck, I really REALLY needed to have that one done first, and as absolutely soon as possible. Lady at the registration office said that since it's been 17 years since I bought the truck (I'm now 34, literally half a lifetime ago for me) there should have been a $250 fine/penalty on the title transfer, but the computer decided to only charge $10 in penalties. So I guess I got incredibly lucky there. Regional office said it would be 4-6 weeks, probably 6, before I should expect my title. The county office said shouldn't be more than 2 weeks. So I have no clue. Guess I'll find out when it gets here. Next month, I should be able to take care of Gracie here and get her fully sorted out.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Pics tomorrow, but I have successfully cleaned out all the junk in the bed of Gracie. I had been wondering what the old nasty rug looking thing in the bed was. Turns out it was the missing carpet. Man, that was nasty, mildew and mold infested, and looked like rodents had been enjoying tearing up the jute pad on the bottom..... Definitely beyond any level of salvage.