Another 10 Bolt G80 Locker Bites The Dust...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can fix that problem ya know.

Indeed.

Actually now that I'm thinking about it... Considering the red truck is a 2WD I could re-do the 10 bolt just like this and change gear ratio at the same time. 4.10s would probably really wake that truck up even with the V6, it has 3.42s from the factory. I own JET DST so I could change the tune accordingly myself. IIRC that's a really simple adjustment.

If I ever do V8 swap the red truck I'll probably be looking for a 14 bolt though.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Indeed.

Actually now that I'm thinking about it... Considering the red truck is a 2WD I could re-do the 10 bolt just like this and change gear ratio at the same time. 4.10s would probably really wake that truck up even with the V6, it has 3.42s from the factory. I own JET DST so I could change the tune accordingly myself. IIRC that's a really simple adjustment.

If I ever do V8 swap the red truck I'll probably be looking for a 14 bolt though.

I did a V6 on cheap gas once. I didn't get a whole lot out of it. It's nothing like waking up a V8.