96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
See, that's why I asked. :)

You consider the Lucas injectors or just go for the Bosch blue ones, Dave?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have the Lucas injectors from 5 0 on my 2000 dually 454, 2 years now with no problems at all.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
I haven't had much time to do anything on the dually but I finally did solve the 3rd brake light issue. Thought I'd post the fix in case someone else had the same trouble. Black with yellow stripe wire in the light pigtail is the ground. I had to remove it from the harness and ground it under the light. Works perfect now. I originally jumpered that wire to ground and left it in the harness. No good on that one. Every time I hit the brake the dome light came on. :)

I also picked up a pretty slick Astro bed cover for $175 off Facebook. I removed the aux tank from the bed and got the cover cleaned up and mounted today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Looking good! Did you get around to installing the trans temp gauge?

Sent from my Nintendo 64

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Looking good! Did you get around to installing the trans temp gauge?

Sent from my Nintendo 64

I haven't. It's on the short list. My new motors for the dragster are on the way from the motor builder so we're getting close to going back to racing. Need to get the dually ready to pull the trailer ASAP!!

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Well, I'm taking the plunge. I've decided to get the Belltech kit out of the floor and on the truck. I also have new upper control arms on the way and a set of Air Lift Slam Air bags. Saturday we will lower the dually. :)