1996 on its way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes those control arms would work for your truck it doesn’t matter if it’s a long box or a short
I was just asking about this IHC Setup interested myself, going thru posts . How an up and coming suspension company who makes what seems to be super nice drop arms would even make such an assumption or assessment that swb and Lwb makes a difference makes no sense I agree. The lcas ucas are all the same. I agree long box 2500s look like they sit lower and scrub but I still believe the lcas are the same

Chevyman1969

Reaction score
I have been searching everywhere and what you are saying is precisely what I have been seeing. My last Silverado was a 1990 in 2005 but I dropped it by removing 1 coil off the front and flipping the rear axle on top of the springs. Total cost was 125.00. At this point I am undecided with what I will actually use . The control arms are a better economical solution for me since upper and lower arms need to be replaced and the rear can be done the way I did my last 1500 new leaf pads and have my buddy weld them in. At that point if it needs a c notch he can weld it all at once.. On a more positive note I just got back with the 1500 but a snagged one pic while I was enjoying LIFE, Beautiful day and a sweet ride in the making.
You must be registered for see images attach

Chevyman1969

Reaction score
Rear flip kit should be here in a few days the same goes for the Mcgauphys spindles and as much as o do not want to I am going to order New upper and lower control arms along with a complete front end rebuild kit after all this truck is a 1996 with almost 300k on it.

Chevyman1969

Reaction score
A few days ago the flip kit showed up
Today the spindles arrived
Sad part is I am not certain when I can do the instal due to work!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: