1994 - CHEVROLET SUBURBAN C1500 4X4 - New 2 Me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V2Linda

Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for checking in.

I recently purchased a beautiful Suburban with just under 165k miles. Only rust I've been able to inspect has been on an exterior underside and it was the rear passenger door quarter panel. I'm not too worried about that concern to be frank.
I have yet to inspect the undercarriage but I've gotten under the hood on a few occasions and the only leak I'm noticing is a class 2 leak coming from the power steering pump. Residue collecting on the underside - almost as if it's fitting related.
I've got it on my list to drain that pump, put some thread tape over those fittings and reinstalling, mainly to save money but I'm not too worried about ordering a $100 pump.

I've got some years in mechanics. I was messing about forklifts when I was younger but my main source of information came from the army as I was a 91B. Left the service and joined caterpillar, as many do. Did three years at CAT and went onto Tesla.
I'm happy to know how crappy those vehicles are and how much people expect of them.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm happy to be here with the rest of you.
She is a beauty, as I mentioned.

Later gents.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G'day mate, that is a fine looking truck. Did it come with the aftermarket bumpers etc or did you add those? Looks like it set up for camping, is that what you plan to use it for?

V2Linda

Reaction score
G'day mate, that is a fine looking truck. Did it come with the aftermarket bumpers etc or did you add those? Looks like it set up for camping, is that what you plan to use it for?
Hello friend, I was lucky enough to get hands onto this one with the accessories. Both bumpers are MOVE brand, just do not know the model of the front one. Rear bumper is the "rear precision bumper kit"
I've taken it camping already and it's everything I'd ask for and more.

Cheers to your beaut as well brother.