Bosch injector socket size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Angelo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm ordering some new Bosch injectors and I don't wanna pay $40+ shipping for the one socket from here: Accurate diesel
Does anyone know if I can use the harbor freight injector tool set for the Bosch 0432217276 injectors? Or any other way besides making my own? What size is it? Can it be rented from an auto parts store? I found the 8 injectors on Rockauto for $100 cheaper than on accurate diesel site but I may still get the installation kit from them instead of the Delphi kit on rockauto even though it's probably the same thing

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks a lot like the sensor sockets for oil pressure, temp, etc.
Search some the tool companies, Bosch is big there's gotta be others that make similar socket for injectors.

Angelo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The listing states it is a 30MM socket. Other than that, I can't say.
I've got a 30mm impact socket from harbor freight that fits it and doesn't seem to touch the supply lines but it's not deep enough. I'm thinking maybe I can grind the inside of a deep socket so it doesn't touch these nozzles either, like the one they're selling. That $50 can be used for something else

Wolvrine82

Reaction score
I've got a 30mm impact socket from harbor freight that fits it and doesn't seem to touch the supply lines but it's not deep enough. I'm thinking maybe I can grind the inside of a deep socket so it doesn't touch these nozzles either, like the one they're selling. That $50 can be used for something else
True that.

Angelo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a 30mm 6pt deep socket fits best and as long as it's straight shouldn't touch the nozzles. I'm gonna use an AutoZone socket at some point this week and I will post the results. They have a rental but I haven't tested how it fits yet