1990 K2500 interior paint code?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
In another thread I had shown pics of the p/s hinge corner damage at the glove box cover. It was fixed but will break again, for sure. I ordered in another great shape cover but is wrong color. I am going to have to paint the new one. See pics of the old and new colors and the RPO code tag. Can someone here point out the interior paint code and if know of a paint source, please share. Thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Oh the cognac! I had a ‘90 3500 way back when that color. In fact I think I still have the glove box door in storage. If it’s in good shape I’ll be glad to give it to you.
If you have a good one, I would pay for it and shipping, gladly. But, if is free, I will do the shipping. Let me know when you can. Otherwise, I have to find the color code and paint this one.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sun fade makes any match near impossible. I played that game for a long time and it never worked. had a custom sem paint mixed for me. Pricey but it worked for me

JDGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In another thread I had shown pics of the p/s hinge corner damage at the glove box cover. It was fixed but will break again, for sure. I ordered in another great shape cover but is wrong color. I am going to have to paint the new one. See pics of the old and new colors and the RPO code tag. Can someone here point out the interior paint code and if know of a paint source, please share. Thanks.

RPO 60D TRIM COMBINATION,CLOTH,DARK COGNAC.

Attachments

• 2gcfk29k4l1117917.pdf
    38.8 KB · Views: 6

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I remember now that the upholstery guy that did the headliner said "cognac".

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Oh the cognac! I had a ‘90 3500 way back when that color. In fact I think I still have the glove box door in storage. If it’s in good shape I’ll be glad to give it to you.
Sorry to bother but do you happen to know when you would know about the glove box cover availability and condition? I have found some paint that should work for us but I do not want to order if the cover you have will work and can be sent. Thanks.

JDGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With a digital photo, it’s tough to see how much it’s faded. With light and distance, the color looks different (88 C3500).

Attachments

• IMG_2152.jpeg
    IMG_2152.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 6