1990 K2500 interior paint code?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Here it is cleaned up a bit also found a kick panel
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks very very much for this. Yes, of course I would like to get it and the kick panel. How do you want to do this? I will pay for the shipping of course. Can you message me here at the site and I will give you an address and arrange payment. Again, Thanks a bunch.

I see you are in Seattle. At least you would not be shipping across the country.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Received the glove box cover from @Patina56 today. Looks as good as the pics. Great member. Said it was free and no charge for the shipping. Sending a check tomorrow to cover shipping and time. Whether he likes it or not. :cool:

I have shipped light assemblies to @HotWheelsBurban and now received the glove box cover from @Patina56. Fantastic interactions with members here.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
He even sent me, for free, the p/s kick panel that is same as the one in the picture. Ours is in great shape and so is the one he sent me. We can keep it or "pay it forward" to another member that may need it.