Work truck suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_SLE_98

Reaction score
Yeah back when you could get a suburban or a pickup for a cheap price if you wanted bare bones for work.

I used to have a customer that had a couple of 98 suburbans. He was a carpenter and it was great for storage and tools. They were base models. Even the previous gen was good for that.

You could get it bare bones or go full jam with the LT model

Now they start at 80k cdn :oops::oops::oops::oops:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
First I remember seeing. I think it was a West Virginia state roads truck. Had a vortec in it. Vinyl bench seat and rubber floor.
Not common but they are out there. These are Burbs that were bought for the same reason as a lower trim level crew cab would've been...to haul people and gear for working.
Most Burbs in Texas are LS or LT, gotta go out to the country or West Texas to find the base models(equivalent to Scottsdale on the pickups). LT is like a Silverado, with leather seats, power locks and windows, nice stereo, etc. LS has velour interior and maybe not as many accessories, like a Cheyenne.