Where Can I get these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
http://www.streetperformance.com/part/caspers-electronics-inc/oxygen-sensor/678554-104036.html

I hear they are starting to become scarce... I want to do some cat deleting pretty soon here and get some of these bad boys, I read up on them and talked to a muffler shop owner about them, he says he has some buddies who run them and they work great, I don't know when they bought them though. I know about www.o2sim.com but their products look like they need to be wired in and ****, and I hate having to splice and wire things because I ALWAYS screw it up.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Some guy on GMFS offered me a set for $40 that he had back, I don't remember who it was. If I can find his PM from way back when I'll send you his info.

Edit: Sorry, had to delete my PMs when my supporting membership ran out to make room for more.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Why not just get a custom tune? or you could use a spark plug defouler and screw that into the bung and then the spark plug into that.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Why not just get a custom tune? or you could use a spark plug defouler and screw that into the bung and then the spark plug into that.

I'm getting both pipes hacked off up just before the first cat on the right bank, then 2.25"s ran back with flow 40s dumped before rear axle. So there's going to be no cats, no o2s and no bungs. just 2 solid pipes and 2 flow 40s. How much would a custom tune be to tune out the rear o2s?

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't waste time on simulators, defoulers or any other gadget. just get them tuned out. then the computer wouldn't care if they're there or not. plus you could get the computer tuned for your setup at the same time/price. you'll need to contact someone who does tuning like blackbear, nelson, wheatley, wait4me, etc...for the price and what not.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Every tune Ive heard of was like $300.00, can anyone explain in detail what you go through when doing one of the tunes, like a blackbear for example?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine was pretty simple.

they supply a cable to plug into the truck and a program to load it on a lap top.
you download the emailed tune and load it in the truck

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
mine was pretty simple.

they supply a cable to plug into the truck and a program to load it on a lap top.
you download the emailed tune and load it in the truck

So you tell them what you want, what do you tell them? can I just say "Tune out my rear o2's" and that's all they will do and email it to me, I download it and plug the cable in my computer on truck and install it?

Whats that going to cost roughly?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
So you tell them what you want, what do you tell them? can I just say "Tune out my rear o2's" and that's all they will do and email it to me, I download it and plug the cable in my computer on truck and install it?

Whats that going to cost roughly?

probabley around $300, but its well worth it, do more things then just the O2's