Two tone Interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I would put more grey into the dash......Thats me. :)
Iv thought about that to, id probably add a grey dash mat and get the bezel dyed or painted the same grey color as everything else.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Wow seelow looks great ! I have an escalade console in my truck but wasn't lucky enough to get the seats .

@ jparker a victory red dash would look good with grey carpet , thats what i would do

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Wow seelow looks great ! I have an escalade console in my truck but wasn't lucky enough to get the seats .

@ jparker a victory red dash would look good with grey carpet , thats what i would do
Agreed :)

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Red interior ftw! haha I have it in the 91 I just picked up and thought I would hate it but after less than a week I already prefer it...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hey look at the Denali build thread I would shoot the gauge and the glovebox black along with the trim around the pass airbag. i would paint the door handles black as well and pick lil things such as coat hook oh **** handle etc and paint black. But thats just me

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm kinda doing the same thing, sorta. I just bought some seats and they only come in black (my interior is red). So I plan on doing a Red/Black Combo, and I think to make it look right you gotta do some of the dash stuff.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yes I am one of the few that does like the red Int but it has to be cut back some there is just to much red and thats what the prob is with it. Once you do some items in black or another color its like bam that looks good. lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I agree, how hard was it to smooth out the dash pieces to paint them?

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan on doing alot of my dash in black, but I'm def leaving it textured, not worth the work to smooth it IMO.