The herd grows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything other than rollback wreckers around here for years, but we don't have any narrow streets. They can get rollbacks in anywhere.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
There was a pewter 2 door Tahoe at a house on the way to my Eastside route last year, but I never had time to stop and ask if it was for sale. I suspect it belonged to someone who was ill or had passed away, because it didn't move very often. A couple of times I saw people under the hood.
Had I had money at the right time,I maybe could have gotten it...but if it was nice, low mileage and they knew what those go for in good condition, I prolly got Rawhide cheaper. And 2 doors are so rare I'd be half scared to drive it much in Houston....

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up a new seat tomorrow. It's the wrong color, but I was planning on new seat covers anyways. The reason I'm just not recovering the old one is the motors are dead and the big ol' boy who owned before actually broke the seat frame.

I need a 55 gallon drum of carpet cleaner now. Probably a good time to do it because the carpets will dry in less than 2 minutes with the current temps and humidity.

You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@0xDEADBEEF if you have a steamer it also works great for removing stains from carpet. And your extractor did a great job on it already!

I recommend Folex for tough stains. For regular cleaning I use P&S’s 3-step process.

Link

1 - carpet bomber for cleaning and removing light stains
2 - terminator for removing tough stains, also has enzymes in it to assist with cleaning
3 - finisher to neutralize anything that’s left.

The whole kit is about $30 without shipping.