Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does any A37 bearing work for that? I'd worry that different manufacturers have different size rollers, but I could be wrong.
I couldn't tell you that. We were shown that particular bearing, and none of us have strayed. This was taught to us by a machinist, so I'm sure he did his homework...

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
What’s your thoughts on a daily drivable single turbo LS? Nothing fancy, just run on the WG spring. Has to be able to do stop n go traffic and idle for long periods of time with ac. I’ve never been around turbo LS motors, just the turbo mustang scene of the early 2000s and they were very problematic.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to answer for him but I wouldn’t do a build without a turbo. When setup right you can double the HP without using a large camshaft or high compression. The street manners can be amazing if you know what your doing. Being conservative on the turbo size, good quality parts, good fuel system and good tuning. A stock 4.8-6.0 with a cam and valvesprings is an easy 650 streetable HP without any real downsides. Cooling would be the most challenging part but it’s not too hard!

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
Not to answer for him but I wouldn’t do a build without a turbo. When setup right you can double the HP without using a large camshaft or high compression. The street manners can be amazing if you know what your doing. Being conservative on the turbo size, good quality parts, good fuel system and good tuning. A stock 4.8-6.0 with a cam and valvesprings is an easy 650 streetable HP without any real downsides. Cooling would be the most challenging part but it’s not too hard!

I’ve always been a nitrous guy, large stall, compression and steep rear gear makes for a horrible hwy cruiser. Seems like with a good turbo setup a guy could keep his hwy gears, run 93 and use water meth on hard pulls. And possibly be easier on the drivetrain to an extent.