Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makin progress!

You must be registered for see images attach
I was just wondering, earlier today, how you were going to do an intercooler. Two makes perfect sense.

I’m trying to figure out where to put one because the one that comes with the Procharger kit we got won’t work. It wants to occupy the same space as the winch. I’m hoping that there will be enough room between the grille and condenser.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering, earlier today, how you were going to do an intercooler. Two makes perfect sense.

I’m trying to figure out where to put one because the one that comes with the Procharger kit we got won’t work. It wants to occupy the same space as the winch. I’m hoping that there will be enough room between the grille and condenser.
There is room between the condenser and grill. This setup is before i went all racecar. My original setup had those intercoolers in front of the core support and behind the grill....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks very good! I like the short piping, nice work and thought process! Sorry if I missed it but do you have a HP or quarter mile goal?
I'll be happy with anything north of 1000 to get started, but my ending goal is 1500..... we race 1/8 mile, and a 5-5.50 will keep you competitive at most shootouts. You'll need to get into the 4's at the big boy ****......

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
I'll be happy with anything north of 1000 to get started, but my ending goal is 1500..... we race 1/8 mile, and a 5-5.50 will keep you competitive at most shootouts. You'll need to get into the 4's at the big boy ****......

It just keeps on getting more competitive. I always enjoyed the “slow” car cash days. Even back then they were making 700 to the wheels.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just keeps on getting more competitive. I always enjoyed the “slow” car cash days. Even back then they were making 700 to the wheels.
When I started this build in 2020 my goal was 7-800hp, because that's what it took to be competitive. As the build has took me 4 years, the competition bar has gone through the ceiling! That's why I changed turbos, changed transmission, and changed the rear-end throughout the build.......

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the install updates will be on pause for a moment. My pro job has me at the Kansas State Fair until the 15th. But that doesn't mean I'm not working on my tune in my laptop and shopping for new parts. And speaking of new parts, I bought rhe Holley CAN expansion module, NOS drivers, and sensors for my NOS setup....