The 98 is gone and the 00 is here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright I sent you a pm on fsc about it, didn't know you had replied here.

I'll keep an eye out then to see if you keep it or sell it.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks much better without the steps! Personally, just get a rope later and attach it to the seat mounts and have it hidden under the seat. Then when she needs it she can pull it out and it'll look pretty cool at the same time!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
like i said before....BA

DO WANT DO WANT!!!!

the only other things i would do for now is some bigger tires ( i have bigger tires on my truck and i only have a body lift) and remove the moldings...that color looks soo good w/o the molding

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man, can't beat a crew cab 3/4 ton and it sounds like you got it for a steal.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I had the same size tires on my 98 with only a body lift. Tires are not in the budget anytime soon but I planon at 38s when the time comes. And I personally do not like demolded obs's.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
same truck i'm after..i'm with ya man, keep the molding and badges on. looks great just as it sits.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SWEEET! i have a huge collection of OBS trucks and that looks like all of the ones i have rolled into one hahaha. i think you did one hell of a deal man!