What is this thing and do I need it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK, I'm old and don't know how to do all this stuff, don't know how to put up a picture but I'll try.
If you are doing it off your phone, at the bottom of the box you type in, there is an attach file button.
Just click on that, and you should be able to chose either taking a picture now, or chose one that you already took.
Then once it's downloaded, insert it as a thumbnail or full size, your choice.
It's not too hard, hell I figured it out.

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got a 1998 GMC Suburban 2500, 4X4, 7.4 trying to get it back on it's feet, there is a box attached to the driver side battery mount, it evidently had some tubing attached to it but that is all gone, anyone know what this is and is it necessary? I'm going to need lots of help getting this one going, have ordered new water pump, power steering pump, all new PS and WP hoses and am now trying to figure out the ignition wiring, got it running but thinking will need more attention, gotta get it ready for the trip up the Alcan to the Great Land, thanks to all, Patrick
Where are you coming to? I'm in the interior.