Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Northeast (Longview/Tyler) - lots of rain and mild flooding and a few scattered tornados but I've seen worse lol. I and my parents had no issues except they lost power for about 2 hours, but they just had a whole-house generator installed in May so they didn't even care :rofl:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
We lost power from Monday morning till Tuesday evening, then lost it again for a few hours Wednesday evening. So far it's stayed on since then. Biggest issue/problem in my area and on work commutes is the traffic lights not working at all, or being on red blink. Getting across South Main means crossing 15 lanes of traffic, all wanting to get down the road whether you are in their way or not! Much simpler/safer with functional signals!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
We lost power from Monday morning till Tuesday evening, then lost it again for a few hours Wednesday evening. So far it's stayed on since then. Biggest issue/problem in my area and on work commutes is the traffic lights not working at all, or being on red blink. Getting across South Main means crossing 15 lanes of traffic, all wanting to get down the road whether you are in their way or not! Much simpler/safer with functional signals!
Yup that tree was the first thing I saw when I opened the door, soon as it quit raining on Monday. Then I turned my head and saw that the truck was okay, and so was the trailer. We were pretty shaky during the storm though!